Old 01-05-2003, 04:44 AM
-=Almazick=-

Default Preferential CO2 bubble ratio

What kind of Reactor/Diffuser are you using???

"Rick" wrote in message
. ..

"Paulo Marques" wrote in message
hello all,

I assembled yesterday a pressurized CO2 system on my 150L tank.
I've got 80W of light with 2x biolux tubes and 2x aquarelle tubes.
My pH is around 6,x, my gH is about 8, kH is around 3, nitrates 0 and
phosphate 0,5.
My question is what should be an advisable bubble flow for minute.
I set it up yesterday and I have by now a flow of 1 bubble every ~10

secs.

TIA

Paulo M.

one bubble in 10 seconds is almost nothing. In my 77g tank I inject into

my
Fluval filter at a rate of about 110 bubbles per minute and that keeps my

PH
around 6.7

Rick