Old 01-05-2003, 05:32 AM
jammer

Default The thrill of it !

On 01 May 2003 04:18:43 GMT, ESPMER (K30a) wrote:

Jammer wrote Then, am i wrong, or is the female
answering little chirping noises?

Could be. Females, when they talk, have short calls.

And calling males will sometimes allow you to pick
them up. Ah-hem, their little amphibian male brains are only on one thing ;-)

k30a

Well there sure isn't anyone i know that i can call and tell and I was
just so excited.... ! Let's not discuss this, but my best friend
died one week ago and he was the only one who i could call with
nature stuff. So if i seem to uh, over share? Please forgive me.
Haha....just please nod and look interested a little

Thanks