Old 01-05-2003, 06:44 AM
Rhiannon Macfie Miller

Default Was Bye Bye_ now whats up with OE?

It was a dark and stormy night, and as the people of uk.rec.gardening
huddled around the fire, JennyC told them this story:

"VivienB" wrote
I have not found a need to have both e-mail and newsgroups on-screen
at the same time.

Regards, VivienB

I tend to snip bit of URG and other groups I read and send them of to
various friends, So having everything open at once is handy..... :~)

My newsreader is not a mail program, but nevertheless allows
me to mail articles to other people with a press of a key.
It just passes it on to the mail sender. And if I want to
have mail and news open at the same time, that's easy too --
I just open up both programs at once. In fact, that's
easier than having them both in the same program, because I
can switch between them much more easily.

Rhiannon