Old 01-05-2003, 06:56 AM
Die Spammer !!!

Default 'Crimson Queen' Japenese Maple

HI HI wrote:

i bought a nice 'Crimson Queen' japanese maple tree. i have read nearly
every website that i could find on google about this tree. what i need to
know is will this tree do good in full to direct sun? every site i read i
get different answers. some say yes they are hardy and can take full direct
sun. some say they should have some sun and shade. the reason i must know
is i want to put one in my front yard on each side of my drive way. that
area gets full sun. i dont want to plant this tree only to see it die.
can SOMEONE who has this tree in thier yard please advise me. can this tree
take full sun??
thanks

I have a few babys and almost killed them cause I didnt' water them enough.
gotta keep these babies atleast moist all the time at the roots. miner are about
3 feet high and I would say they might survive on a cup a day but half a gallon
a day should be sufficiant