Old 20-02-2003, 12:51 AM
gary

Default Barton Springs toxic

IMHO, that overly-defensive attitude that "any amount is dangerous and can
cause cancers" is as liable to make one MORE susceptible to cancers as it is
to prevent any. All pain and disease is a mysterious combination of body
AND mind. It does not pay to give the omni-present "toxic matter" any more
power than it might have had without our help.
gary

"Babberney" wrote in message
news:0DA3910A7AF3F659.21A247A764BC420B.65379BAC8E9 ...
On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 14:38:54 GMT, animaux
wrote:

I don't want ANY toxic matter going into my body. Any amount is

dangerous and
can cause cancers. You can settle down and take a breather, I prefer to

be
diligent.

Good luck with that . . . what sort of breathing apparatus are you
using, BTW?

For more info about the International Society of Arboriculture, please

visit http://www2.champaign.isa-arbor.com/.
For consumer info about tree care, visit

http://www2.champaign.isa-arbor.com/.../consumer.html