Old 23-02-2003, 08:03 PM
Babberney

Default need a landscape planner/architect

On 23 Feb 2003 18:27:33 GMT, (SagittaTS) wrote:

Can anyone recommend a landscape planner or architect I can hire to help me
with our front and backyard? We have a basic builders landscaping package that
we have not added to since we bought our home new two years ago. I'm not
looking for new trees or features b ut want some help in bed planning,
irrigation, and how to handle some slopes tastefully.

Thanks in advance.

Inga Marie Carmel, L.A. 371-1895

Touch O' Green Landscaping, Bridget Lane ("Botanist/Designer"),
349-2712
For more info about the International Society of Arboriculture, please visit
http://www2.champaign.isa-arbor.com/.
For consumer info about tree care, visit http://www2.champaign.isa-arbor.com/.../consumer.html