Old 20-02-2003, 05:12 PM
Terry Horton

Default Barton Springs toxic

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 15:41:08 GMT, c (Scott
Harper) wrote:

In article 0DA3910A7AF3F659.21A247A764BC420B.65379BAC8E9E2AD ,
(Babberney) wrote:
On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 14:38:54 GMT, animaux
wrote:

I don't want ANY toxic matter going into my body. Any amount is dangerous and
can cause cancers. You can settle down and take a breather, I prefer to be
diligent.

Good luck with that . . . what sort of breathing apparatus are you
using, BTW?

Where's that article detailing good old H2O as one of the most dangerous
substances known to man when you need it?

Or for lawn chem users, the study of golf course superintendents dying
at 2-3 times the national rate of brain and prostate cancer, and
non-Hodgkins lymphoma?