Old 14-02-2003, 02:38 PM
Monique Reed

Default Spider plant

This sounds like water stress, which may be caused by

--too little water.

--too much water. Roots have rotted and the plant can't take up
water.

--wrong kind of water. If your water has a high salt content, salt
build-up in the soil can keep roots from being able to take up water.

What to do? Use deionized, distilled, or reverse osmosis water
instead of tap water. Water thoroughly when the soil is dry. Do not
let the pot sit in standing water. Re-pot if what runs out of your
pot is yellow or brown (indicates salt build-up.)

M. Reed
..
mmcpherson0563 wrote:

Hi house,I have this spider plant that just won't get healthy.I have tried
everything but the tips of every leaf dies and turn brown.
What am I doing wrong?
All replies welcomed and appreciated.