Old 23-12-2002, 04:07 PM
Oz

Default Mad Cow Disease / Mad Deer Disease

Jim Webster writes

on compulsory warble treatment

it is called the law, if I had not done it I would have faced a large
fine and possible imprisonment.

As happened to purdey, who refused to treat his cattle despite the
organic movement complying with the regulations.

When bse *later* came in he of course blamed the OP's.

I can't imagine why. Not a vested interest, surely?

Also please note that very many dairy farms had effectively eradicated
warbles before the compulsory treatment came in. They were able to stop
much earlier than many others. As a consequence many (like me) had bse
cows, but none of these were ever treated with OP's (even in utero).

--
Oz
Note: soon (maybe already) only posts via despammed.com will be accepted.