Old 01-05-2003, 03:33 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Bricks Under Liner

I need to raise my pond's water level up a few inches to overcome a problem
with my VF. Before we lined the pond, we dug down to make the pond edge
level all the way around. I think this may have contributed a bit to the VF
problem, but may help in solving the problem. I now have a shelf about 3-4
inches deep, and 18-24 inches wide around the pond. My thought is to line
the edge of this space with brick and then backfill to the bricks. By
sitting the bricks on the level patch, the bricks can act a guide for level.
This should allow me to raise the pond up the width of a brick.

So my question...

Is it safe to have brick under my liner edge?

--
BenignVanilla
tibetanbeefgarden.com

Remove MYFRONTALLOBE to email me.