Old 01-05-2003, 04:32 PM
Basil Chupin

Default A "must visit" website.

John Savage wrote:
Basil Chupin writes:

Welcome back Basil. Where have you been?

:-)

Been here all the time but not saying much (although my ISP has been
having problems with getting all the newsgroups, including this one, for
a while).

Just like you probably, I've been reading the same recurring questions
and decided that it was time to post the address of the new ABC's
Gardening Australia site to try and save people time in finding an
answer to their question(s).

The posting was more than likely a great waste of time :-). But one
always lives in hope.

--
"I'd rather be a has-been than a never-been-at-all."