Old 26-12-2002, 11:41 PM
Jim Webster

Default Mad Cow Disease / Mad Deer Disease

Lotus wrote in message
"Jim Webster" wrote in message

But beef herds use salt licks at will. Added to feed, the animal
has no choice but to ingest it.

you haven't the faintest idea what a mineralised block is have you.

You

yep, me

What in MBM exactly?

jesus wept.
you are discussing BSE and you don't know what MBM is. Obviously

your
reading is limited to say the least. You then go about quoting vast
screeds of stuff which contains the phrase, and you don't know what

it
is.

Obviously your reading is limited to say the least.
I know what it IS. I asked you what _IN_ MBM exactly.

congratulations, against all the odds, you managed to make yourself look
even more stupid.

you have been discussing BSE and don't know what is in MBM.

fine

terrific

look I knew I was correcting the ravings of a fool, but I never realised
they were the ravings of an ignorant fool.

Jim Webster, the pastor to stupidity, is once again forced to minister
to lotus

--
Jim Webster

"The pasture of stupidity is unwholesome to mankind"

'Abd-ar-Rahman b. Muhammad b. Khaldun al-Hadrami'