Old 01-05-2003, 05:33 PM
C.L. Lassiter

Default Anyone know snakes?

Lance wrote:

Ahhhhhhhh! I swear reading that gave me severe chills all over my body. I
can't help it...I'm afraid of snakes.

Isn't it funny different peoples' aversions? Snakes don't bother
me, yet my dad was deathly afraid of any and all. He wouldn't wait
to see if it was poisonous or not. It drove him crazy just watching me
watch them with fascination. A friend and I agree that both of us could
do the "Fear Factor" thing about getting into a tub filled with snakes (of
the non-poisonous variety, of course) with no angst.

But if someone were to torture me a la "1984," just put me in a
room with those 3" black cockroaches crawling on the floors and walls, and
I'd be insane in a matter of moments--and confess to anything! shudder

cl