Old 01-05-2003, 05:33 PM
Lance

Default Anyone know snakes?

wrote in message
Kira Dirlik !! wrote:

Why don't you then, just live and let live? You go your way and let
them go theirs. I never understood this compulsion to murder snakes,
just for the accident of their birth. Man is truely a scourge upon
this beautiful earth. Maybe it stems from the Christian Adam and Eve
myth.
Kira

I always say, God's only mistake was creating humans.
Every year there is less and less natural things that come visit.

Hmm....if my dog could catch a squirrel, or snake, or rabbit, etc...she
would kill it. Not to eat it....just to protect her territory. Does that
make my dog one of Gods "mistakes" as well? No. If I find a black widow
spider in my house and I kill it, does that make me bad? Get real. I
seriously doubt that I have harmed the ringtail snake species. Besides,
don't know you that snakes are evil and a snake made Eve eat the apple?
Duh!

Lance