Old 01-05-2003, 05:33 PM
Lance

Default Anyone know snakes?

Well...I'll try. But if they're on my patio again, they're dead!

Lance

"Gwen" wrote in message
Snakes are great to have around the house...not inside of cours but they
are fantastic for controlling pests. Leave them alone and 99.999% they
will leave you alone. Very few are aggressive enough to get in your face
for fun and the ones that are ain't in Cary.

"Lance" wrote in
:

"Siouxzi" wrote in message
How sad. Ringneck snakes are harmless, and beautiful. Lance, perhaps
you need some therapy. I'd suggest you try gently handling one if the
tiny, pretty little earth snakes that I have living under timbers
everywhere in my yard. They're no bigger than an earthworm, with
iridescent brown bodies and salmon-pink bellies, and a head smaller
than the pinky toe on a newborn baby. They couldn't bite even if they
wanted to, which they don't, and they feel velvety-smooth and
pleasant.

Ahhhhhhhh! I swear reading that gave me severe chills all over my
body. I can't help it...I'm afraid of snakes.

Lance