Old 01-05-2003, 05:33 PM
Merle Finch

Default Anyone know snakes?

This looks exactly like the snakes that my cats bring inside from the
woods,but it says they max out at 12". I've had them 3-4feet long in
my living room...or is that a different NC snake?

On Fri, 18 Oct 2002 10:08:52 -0400, Siouxzi
wrote:

Now Anne, just remember, these are very shy and delicate little
harmless critters. 6-8 inches is pretty tiny for a snake--they're no
bigger than a pencil and the head is tiny. The web shows some with
cream bellies, all of "mine" are uniformly salmon pink underneath and
a pretty brown color on top.
http://www.oplin.lib.oh.us/products/...rth_snake.html

---
Merle Finch SAS Institute, Inc. Cary NC USA
Opinions expressed probably never reflect those of SAS Institute.