Old 27-12-2002, 05:05 PM
Jim Webster

Default Mad Cow Disease / Mad Deer Disease

Michelle Fulton wrote in message
. ..

"Jim Webster" wrote in message
"Lotus" wrote in message

Thanks Michael. I'm well aware what a mineralized 'salt lick'

block
is.

ohmygod

LOL :-))

yes, but she is a product of our educational system!
The reason I am glad it is cross posted to sci.agric is that I don't
think most Americans real just what sort of idiot we have to put up with
over here.
Not only is she about par for level of ignorance, but like the rest of
her ilk she thinks she is an expert on it all.
Reads three strange websites and suddenly she is qualified to lecture us
all on whatever take her fancy.
Armed with an almost impervious ignorance she hasn't the faintest idea
what the current research is, disbelieves the official figures, yet they
are the figures that all the researchers she is quoting work from. As
the figures I quoted on CJD deaths are Torstens and I took them from sci
agric I don't know why she doesn't beard Torsten about them now.

You have to laugh or you would weep for a lost generation.

--
Jim Webster

"The pasture of stupidity is unwholesome to mankind"

'Abd-ar-Rahman b. Muhammad b. Khaldun al-Hadrami'