Old 01-05-2003, 05:34 PM
JFoote

Default Will this work?

In article ,
nospam.mindspring.com wrote:

You might want to try dipping the stems in rooting hormone (available at any
garden center) first. I scrap off the top layer of skin (cells), dip
liberally into the rooting hormone, and then very loosely wrap it with wet
paper towel. I then would place the stem into a mud of dirt and water. You
want to keep the stem wet and provide it with nutrients at the same time.
Good luck...
Scott
"John Foote" wrote in message
I cut some stems off of a jasmine plant and put them in s vase of water
to root. Is this going to work or do I have a bunch of sticks in a pot
of water?

thanks, I'l let you know what happens
jf