Old 01-05-2003, 05:44 PM

Default Mexican Oregano?

Richters (www.richters.com, look under oregano then other oreganos)
appears to carry Mexican oregano. From their description, it sounds like
the plant could be brought indoors and put next to a sunny window when
the weather gets cool.

On Sun, 5 Jan 2003, Marshall Blythe wrote:

This year I'm going to try growing a Mexican herb garden to complement
the tomatoes and tomatillos I use in preparing homemade Mexican dishes.
I've found sources for cilantro and epazote, but I have some questions
about Mexican Oregano (lippia graveolens):

1.) Have any of you grown it in the triangle area? If so, how well does it grow
in our area?

2.) Where can I find seed/plants? A local source is preferred.

Thanks!
--
Marshall