Old 01-05-2003, 05:45 PM
MAC

Default Garden watchdog

I love ordering from garden catalogs, but I've had more than one bad
experience where I ordered, say, a tree and received a little twig
that was half-dead before it even reached me. There's one especially
rotten outfit that falls into that category and sends out several
catalogs under different names.

A while back I stumbled on the Garden Watchdog site, where people send
in their experiences and they're put into a big database, and it's
been very helpful in avoiding those disappointing orders. Thought I'd
share it here, as I'm sure I'm not the only one who's been sold a box
of future compost.

MAC

--

Take out Chinese to reply.