Old 01-05-2003, 05:45 PM
Anne Lurie

Default Garden watchdog

Hey, there, Pat!

As you know, I have been known to frequent my local garden center, prowling
around & asking way too many stupid questions of the staff, who have always
responded admirably, I may add! And yes, I have bought most of my roses
(J&P) nice picture on the box for people like who have no clue about roses,
sigh. It's just that the "Make an Entrance" collection looked so pretty and
represented to me what I thought a "lady's entrance garden" should
esemble -- actually, that should have been the stopper right there, 'cause
I ain't no lady, but that's another story..........

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh

"Pat Brothers" wrote in message
Instead of mail order, you may want to check your local garden center.
Many carry J&P roses and you can see what you are getting. Both Star and
Weeks Roses are now marketing 'box' roses to independent garden centers
as well.