Old 01-05-2003, 05:46 PM
1101010

Default as long as we're talking about blueberries...

Depending on what you mean by "near Raleigh", there's one near Southpoint Mall,
on Massey Chapel Road east of Fayetteville Rd. They also had big blackberries
last time i went, and whatever the native grape variety is (the name escapes me).

Raleighgirl wrote:

As long as we're talking about blueberries, does anyone know of a
pick-your-own place somewhere near Raleigh? The one I used to go
to in Garner is now commercial only. I would love to find
sources for pick-your-own blueberries, rasberries, etc. I'm
hoping to freeze some for next winter... it's been too long
without berries this year!