Old 01-05-2003, 05:47 PM
Kermit

Default recommendations for great top soil or soil with perlite?

I bought some nice top soil that they called 'half and half' from B&B
topsoil. It looked like it had been mixed with gypsom board and some mulch.
Worked great on my awful clay. They delivered 12 yards for $180 I think
(after haggling).

"Linda" wrote in message
om...
Happy spring! Do you know a place that will let me pick up great top
soil a pickup truck full at a time? Or where to get great soil mixed
with perlite? I'd rather go a bit further or pay a bit more for
scrumptious soil rather than get a load of gray stuff scraped from a
tobacco field.

Any suggestions?

Thanks ... Linda