Old 29-12-2002, 08:19 PM
Jonathan Ball

Default Mad Cow Disease / Mad Deer Disease

Michelle Fulton wrote:
"Jonathan Ball" wrote in message

What part of the world is that?

I'm in Texas and Gordon is in Oklahoma. What part of the world do you
occupy?

California. Actually, I only *live* in California; I
occupy my house.

I like to berate stupid people for their stupidity.
They deserve it.
You ought not defend a stupid, tunnel-visioned rube
like Gordon.

Gordon is anything but stupid or tunnel-visioned.

Not based on his participation in this thread.

If you read his posts
regularly, you should realize that. By the way, are you a farmer, or are
you involved in agriculture in any way professionally, and if so, for how
long?

No. But professional, or any, involvement in
agriculture isn't a prerequisite for spotting
tunnel-visioned thinking in people like Gordon.

Note well, Michelle: Gordon FAILED to note that
~~shitweed~~ (the semi-literate "lotus") was making a
claim ABOUT the UK, or more precisely about her limited
power of observation in the UK; and he also FAILED to
note that the page to which I supplied a link was a UK
page, in which they CLEARLY are using "lick" and
"block" synonymously.

It was STUPID and irrelevant for Gordon then to make
mention about what he considers to be the correct
terminology in his "part of the world". Note, as well,
that several people have disputed him. His implication
that salt "licks" ONLY are naturally occurring
formations is simply wrong, as I found dozens of
references in a Google search to industrially
manufactured salt licks for livestock.