Old 30-12-2002, 12:08 AM
Gordon Couger

Default Mad Cow Disease / Mad Deer Disease

"Jonathan Ball" wrote in message

Jim Webster wrote:
Jonathan Ball wrote in message

You're an idiot. Your "part of the world" is a little
backwater full of lowbrow idiots.

Jonathan does have an interpersonal relations problem

Wrong. I have an intense dislike for tunnel-visioned
parochial rubes like Gordon, and their apologists like you.

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&q=%22salt+lick%22 is a search on Google
for "salt lick" in every case it refers to a place where animals come to
salt not the salt its self.

At least my tunnel vision is a great deal more wide angled than your myopic
one note stance on environmental matters that you have no real experience or
understanding of. My knowledge and experiance is a great deal broader as
well.

I expect I have spent several thousand times more money directly protecting
the environment than you have and I know I have contributed more to reduce
the impact of agriculture on the environment It is annoying to have little
people like you sit and bitch about those of us actively engaged in
preserving the land for the future. You can't even enter an intelligent
discussion on the subject.

Gordon