Old 30-12-2002, 04:06 AM
Jonathan Ball

Default Mad Cow Disease / Mad Deer Disease

Lotus wrote:
"Jonathan Ball" wrote in message ...

Jim Webster wrote:

Jonathan Ball wrote in message

trying to pull his scorched balls out of the fire.

Reread ~~weed's~~ claim:

I can't find a SINGLE reference to the use of
mineralised FEED blocks in the UK.

This was my 'infamous' search;
http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en&ie...attle+uk&meta=
See for yourselves- 45 irrelevant hits, afaics, - either
mineral/salt licks/blocks, or mineralised barley.

I did a search, and found a relevant link on the first
try. You are a blind idiot: you weren't really looking.

and then note that the site I referenced is a UK site.
That company CLEARLY is using "lick" and "block"
synonymously.

You're even stupider than I thought, because the
company in that site is not using the word "Rockies" as
a generic term; it is a trademarked name of a
particular lick ( = block) that they sell.

Proving that you graze hourly in the pasture of
stupidity, you are guaranteed to come back with some
sophomoric retort to try to show that you didn't
misunderstand. You DID misunderstand; little nuggets
of stupidity-grass will be falling from your lips even
as you compose your dimwitted retort.

[snip really shitty doggerel "poetry"]

Give it up, ~~shitweed~~. Not only are you an
irrational fool, you're talentless.