Old 30-12-2002, 05:04 PM
Jonathan Ball

Default Mad Cow Disease / Mad Deer Disease

Gordon Couger wrote:
"Jim Webster" wrote in message

Gordon Couger wrote in message

. You can't even enter an intelligent

discussion on the subject.

Gordon

perfectly true, no one can remember the last time he actually
contributed anything to a discussion. He just makes personal attacks and
boasts about the level of his education. Are they all like that in
California?

Eventually he gets kilfiled or ignored as a waste of time but I confess
to winding him up occassionally.

Unfortunately he and lotus do not get on and you get long tedious
threads where they insult each other. They do make a perfect pair as
neither seems to have much grasp of the real world and tend to confuse
the web with reality.

I would like to see some of these folks with a hoe in their hand on a 110
degree day or feeding cattle when the wind is blowing 40 miles per hour and
it 10 below zero f. Or sign their name on the dotted line of a note for over
a hundred thousand bucks for irrigation equipment that we trust to a farmer
500 miles away that we have met once.

They have hard lessons to learn in life if they ever hope to succeed at
anything.

Everything you write is further evidence of your
limited vision and experience. You seem to think the
only hard lessons learned in life somehow involve
Okiehoma agriculture. You're a fool.