Old 01-05-2003, 05:48 PM
Raleighgirl

Default Wisteria question

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mac, DO NOT plant wisteria. It does not care
about sun, shade, water, drought, or that you want it to stay on
a "swing frame." All it wants to grow all day every day until it
covers every tree and shrub in your yard. If you still think you
may want it, ask 3 people who have it growing in their yard if
they would plant it again. Hope that'll cure you.
Jeny

"MAC" wrote in message
| After seeing all the stuff growing in trees around the
Triangle, I
| thought it might be nice to let a plant or two climb the 6x6
swing frame
| we inherited from the previous owners, as it's not all that
attractive.
| But it's in the partial shade of a dogwood and a sweet gum, and
I've