Old 31-12-2002, 12:53 AM
Lotus

Default Mad Cow Disease / Mad Deer Disease

Jim Webster wrote:

Jonathan Ball wrote in message

trying to pull his scorched balls out of the fire.

Reread ~~weed's~~ claim:

I can't find a SINGLE reference to the use of
mineralised FEED blocks in the UK.

This was my 'infamous' search;
http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en&ie...attle+uk&meta=
See for yourselves- 45 irrelevant hits, afaics, - either
mineral/salt licks/blocks, or mineralised barley.

I did a search, and found a relevant link on the first
try. You are a blind idiot: you weren't really looking.

Show us a link to 'mineralised FEED blocks' in the UK then.

I already did, you stupid blind ****:

Crystalyx : A range of high energy, mineralised
supplementary feed licks for cattle, sheep and deer
in easy to handle 16.6kg boxes and 80kg tubs.
http://www.ccfarmers.co.uk/feed.asp

Nope, still don't see the words 'mineralised feed block',
and Jim had laughed when I said 'mineralised blocks'
were the same as 'salt licks', and he then added 'feed'
into the equation, hence my search SPECIFICALLY for
'mineralised FEED blocks', you stupid blind asshole.

A "lick" and a "block" are the same thing, you ignorant
****.

I know that, you foul-mouthed psycho-scum.

You don't even know what we were speaking of, dumbass.

I caught you in a LIE, ~~weed~~.

NO you did not, LIAR filth.

It doesn't matter
what you were "speaking of"; your speaking was a lie.

No. Reread my claim: "I can't find a SINGLE reference
to the use of mineralised FEED blocks in the UK".

'MINERALISED FEED BLOCKS', blockhead.

Michael said "There are licks AND feed blocks. Both weigh about
fifty pounds. The feed blocks must be protected from the weather
or they will crumble and become inedible. The licks are solid enough
to be either simply dropped in the pasture or put in a salt block holder",
but showed us a link to a mineral lick/block containing grain products.
http://www.martindalefeed.com/Products/BLOCKS/3307.htm

I asked whether the feed block Michael had described were also
used in the UK. Now we know that supplementary feed blocks
which contain minerals are available, but I have yet to see them
referred to as 'mineralised feed blocks'.