Old 01-05-2003, 06:56 PM
Shiva

Default English Roses for MD

Kate Kaercher wrote:

Didn't. We moved away and left them.

Ohhh, okay. I see. "These are roses we planted 3-4 years ago" did not
necessarily mean that you were actually there to see them at the end of
that time? I'm shaking my head. Or, did you move recently? You have been
incommunicado for a long time, here and in gwowoses, so I have no clue.

I'm a fan of peppermint, myself.

Much prettier, with its small, pointy dark leaves, and just the thing for
mint juleps.

Long story. You're a grouch too, yanno.

Well of course I am. I am also from the northeast, and I can out icky you
any time you want to have a go at it. Plus, life is happening here, too. I
cannot keep up with work, so I am hounded. I am a hounded woman. On the
other hand it's nice to be wanted.