Old 31-12-2002, 06:59 AM
Jim Webster

Default Mad Cow Disease / Mad Deer Disease

Lotus wrote in message
"Jim Webster" wrote in message

Lotus wrote in message
"Jim Webster" wrote in message

First we had to get you to
find out what was the difference between a lick and a block.

There is no difference. A mineral/salt lick and a mineralised

block
are, for all intents and purposes, the same thing.

no, because a mineral salt lick will not contain protein

And a mineralised block will?

Again, search results for mineralised + block + protein isn't
yielding a tin shilling.

forget it, because I cannot be bothered wading through you two slagging
each other off I am not bothering downloading this thread any more as
most of it is just noise.
But just to explain in short sentences a mineralised feed block may well
contain protein which could well be part of the whole BSE/MBM problem. A
mineral salt lick will not.

If you want to discuss something as opposed to merely rave at the other
loon, start a new thread under a new subject line. This one had about
eleven messages of which ten were two clowns shrieking at each other. I
have no intention wasting my time wading through that sort of rubbish.

--
Jim Webster

"The pasture of stupidity is unwholesome to mankind"

'Abd-ar-Rahman b. Muhammad b. Khaldun al-Hadrami'