Old 02-05-2003, 12:32 AM
Gregory Young

Default odder an odder

John do you have weasels in your neck of the woods?
Greg

"John Rutz" wrote in message

well just to confuse me I had a fish in the isolation tank disapear last
nite, it was an 6 in grey Koi in a 3oo gal grey rubbermade stock tank--
3 ft strait up more or less the tank kinda angles out as it goes up--
18in down to the water.
so no coons herons etc here that leaves only snakes but why would a
snake pass up a perfectly good ground level pond with 100 koi and go
after the one lone fish?? -- so no not a snake ---cause there is straw
in the tank that wasn't there last afternoon? the only thing I can
think of is a coyote but we havent had any of them around for a couple
years.

dang has this got me stumped

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico
If it can't be fixed with bailing wire or duct tape
its not worth fixing

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com