Old 02-05-2003, 03:45 AM
Nedra

Default Ok, I dug a big hole... Now What??!!!!!

I suggest a couple of really good pond books. One is:
"The Complete Pond Builder" by Helen Nash ... another
is Helen Nash's "The Pond Doctor". They are succient
and easy to follow.

Nedra

"John Rutz" wrote in message

Madd Hatter wrote:
Well folks,

As usual, I've jumped in head first with eyes shut tight. I've dug a big
hole.... Now I need to find out how to install the pond liner. I also

plan
to have a fountain in the middle pumping through a submersed box filter

(bio
balls etc). I plan to make the filter box myself using a rubbermaid

4.5Gal
box..

If y'all could point me to a couple of good how to for idiots type

sites,
I'd appreciate it. I realize this gets way more basic then you are all

used
to, so please excuse any questions that sound ridiculous....

Ciao

Madd Hatter

heres a couple good ones

-- http://www.click2roar

http://pondrushes.net/

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico
If it can't be fixed with bailing wire or duct tape
its not worth fixing

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com