Old 02-05-2003, 07:32 AM
Steve J. Noll

Default AlgaeFix anyone??

"AlgaeFix" is manufactured by Aquarium Pharmaceuticals,
http://www.pondcare.com
Most pond retailers carry it. A 64 oz bottle goes for about $35.
Treatment is 4 ounces/1200 gallons, a couple
times for the first week, then once a week.
It is effective on string algae, blanketweed, and pea soup algae.
It is safe for fish and plants, but not crustaceans.

On Thu, 1 May 2003 21:45:45 -0400, "Joan Pomatto"
wrote:

Where do you buy algae fix, and who is the manufacturer?
Thanks-------
"RED1102" wrote in message
I have used AlgaeFix and it worked great. I had a major problem with

string
algae last year. It lasted all year, but when I used the algefix it cured

the
problem. I had no problem with it bothering the fish or my plants.
Good Luck
Carole
NJ

Steve J. Noll | Ventura California (zone 10)