Old 02-05-2003, 11:32 AM
Paul Kelly

Default Suggestion

"Drakanthus" wrote in message
"John Pearce" wrote in message

For a well reasoned debate on the hedgehog issue why not start a new

newsgroup
uk.rec.hedgehogs and then uk.rec.gardening can address what it is

supposed to?
I can understand the cross-posting to uk.rec.birdwatching,

uk.rec.natural-history
and uk.environment.conservation but slightly OT for gardening.

Sounds like a good idea to me. The endless number of vitreolic messages

losely
related to hedgehogs is irritating and of little relevant to this group.

I've
ended up adding several people to my blocked senders list as a result.
--

Is that still going on? OE has kindly been filtering anything with hedgehogs
in the title for ages!

pk