Old 02-05-2003, 11:56 AM
Brian Watson

Default WARNING. Mlck Manford is working for SNH The Hedgehog and other wildlife killers.

"Martin Rand" wrote in message
"Brian Watson" wrote in message

Should I sleep uneasy in my bed tonight or can I safely now get out in

the
garden and mow the lawn?

No, this is of course another tedious trick of the infantile troll to

ensure
that you can't easily kill the message thread. Like the period a little
while ago when he went through many perverse spellings of the same (fake)
name he posted anonymously under. Just keep exercising those filter

options.

Thank you, but I think I'll just go and mow the lawn (once the rain has
stopped).
--
Brian
"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you, but