Old 16-11-2002, 02:38 AM
Brad Guth

Default Earth is affected by Venus, NASA is affected by GUTH Venus

Dear Bob,

Obviously I'm not as smart as you and I'll likely make a few thousand
more mistakes (inaccuracies). At least my inaccuracies aren't costing
lives and billions of dollars.

I'm not all that sure if you want to keep hearing this, but, there's
very little reason (at the moment anyway) to look beyond Venus for
other life.

There's plenty of toasty CO2, at good pressure, convertible to CO/O2

There's plenty of H2O remaining in those cool nighttime clouds.

Distillation as for extracting that H2O is nearly free.

With relatively little energy, volumes of H2 can be produced from the
H2O.
(that's buoyancy as well as darn good thermal insulation)

There's ample buoyancy (64+kg/m3) as for massive rigid airships.

Those airships can function either below or above those cool nighttime
clouds.

There's GW worth of renewable vertical differential CO2 wind energy.

We're talking about 4+bar/km as well as 9+K/km (nighttime), that's
some sort of kinetics on steroids.

So happens, Venus is still within a local area code for xenon/laser
calling.

btw; did I happen to mention, there's simply loads of more likely then
not artificial attributes, big as "life NOT as we know it", as openly
existing in plain sight (of course you have to look).

There's a whole lot mo including some of my (tit for tat) return
flak. I do love returning a favor whenever I can.
http://guthvenus.tripod.com and http://geocities.com/bradguth

Regards, Brad Guth / IEIS