Old 02-05-2003, 04:44 PM
Cass

Default Ashdown

Susan H. Simko wrote:

To be honest, as you may surmise from my comments, I honestly think
there are too many hacks out there who set themselves up as "profeshanol
web designers" simply because they own a computer that has a copy of
Front Page on it. (And no, this isn't sour grapes as these people don't
really effect me unless a department hires an outside consultant whom we
have to "clean up" after.)

Like the hacks that put up Sequoia's first website. Some dispute
ensued, and the hack that did it won't take it down, has left it there
to confuse and confound google searchers. Hard to imagine the
contractual arrangment that allows *that* to happen.