Old 02-05-2003, 06:57 PM
Natalie

Default Elderberry

Thanks very much I'm experimenting with a number of trees in big
pots. Particularly interested in seeing which of the native British
ones will respond well. The hazel (in huge pot) seems happy enough &
I'm also wondering whether a rowan would be able to thrive. If anyone
else has tried anything like this, I'd love to hear results ...
--

I know someone who has a beech tree in a terracotta pot which she wishes to
find a home for before she leaves for New Zealand next week...if you are

Natalie