Old 25-11-2002, 11:51 AM
Ron Miller

Default Earth is affected by Venus, NASA is affected by GUTH Venus

I read everything below and was going to reply, but I just don't know where
to begin. It's all like some bizarre stream-of-consciousness thing . . . if
there were actually something conscious producing it.

RM

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
om...
OZ, I have another few questions, like wxactly where is Venus?

Don't bother taking any of this as absolute fact, however, just
because I'm no astronomer and thereby I'm not pretending as being "all
knowing", plus the fact that I do not understand certain fundamental
laws of physics as well as (unlike yourself) I do make mistakes . . .

Regarding gravitational influences:

If that 0.0000051:1 gravitational pull (I've been informed as being a
ratio of what our moon applies) is like anything associated with
impulse power, as that which is calculated with a measured time frame
of perhaps per second, in other words, if that 0.0000051 influence is
being offered per each and every second and, if we have all of 2 weeks
worth as to accumulate upon such; that's 1.2096^6 x 0.0000051 or
6.17:1 and, obviously that's only if those two weeks were
unrealistically compressed down to just one of those seconds.

What?

I'm thinking (which hurts), that because Venus is not anything like
our moon, it's not zipping about but rather focused in one direction

What?

and as such, if that accumulated gravity pull was to be calculated
upon using minutes instead of per second, that's 60 X 0.0000051 or
0.0003:1 or roughly 0.03% and, hourly that's becoming an impressive
0.01836:1 or 1.836% as potentially applied. Even at the 1.8% of per
lunar pull per hour, that's still a fairly great amount of influence,
especially if that's in addition to the moon as well as going along
with everything towards the sun (like November 4th and 5th), where
that's a 24 hour 44% which is certainly quite another impulse value
altogether.

What?

I can't bring myself to repost the rest. Do you just make all of this up out
of whole cloth, just to see how funny you can make it sound?

RM