Old 18-02-2003, 07:47 AM
Oz

Default Power stats for Forage Harvesters

Dean Hoffman writes

OZ:

and only then if you get lucky ....

Are you really, really, absolutely, swear on a Bible sure, you're a
physicist?

Not something I claimed for myself. I dabble.

Luck???
I better go read the alt.sci.physics newsgroup some more. That word,
luck, doesn't seem to get mentioned much.

Oh, on the contrary. Many important advances have been due largely to
luck (look at 'this weeks finds' for one) and of course probability and
chance are an integral part of physics.

Those characters get down to my
level once in awhile so I actually learn something.

Never read that group, and don;t read sci.physics any more. Too many
kooks, I remember Archi in his prime (shudder). I moved to a rather more
demanding group, where I seem to be kept as a pet.

We have discussed special relativity on UBA, though.
Which was quite fun.

--
Oz
Note: soon (maybe already) only posts via despammed.com will be accepted.