Old 03-05-2003, 03:09 AM
Greg G.

Default Hydrogen Peroxide: blue-green algae chemotherapy (long)

On Sat, 03 May 2003 00:48:06 GMT, "Jeffrey Girard"
wrote:

That said, I'd like to present my findings on how I successfully rid myself
of a troublesome and persistent blue green algae (cyanobacteria) problem.

Very informative report, and an idea I had drifting in the back of my
mind for a while. Just never had so severe an algae problem as to
follow through and document it - although I may try it on a few spots
of algae that are starting to infest my hairgrass. I was worried
about the plant's reaction to this treatment.

Thanks,