Old 03-05-2003, 03:33 AM
William Tasso

Default A new garden in six weeks - HELP!

JennyC wrote:
"Steve North" wrote in message
om...
My house is going up for sale in six weeks and to improve its
sellability I need to do a makeover of the totally neglected and bare
back garden. Needless to say it must be as low budget as possible. I
have tall brick walls to the rear and one side of the garden and the
garden is just turfed with no flowers, trees etc. So, I would be
grateful for any ideas for pretty, budget plants or flowers that will
look nice. They only have to last for this summer but will obviously
have to grow quick or be bought half grown for me to get it finished
in six weeks. I particularly would like to hide the brick walls, so
ideas for this would be good..

many thanks Steve

As plants take years and years to get properly established,

Not all. There's Ground elder, ivy, thistles, dandelions, mile-a-minute
russian thingy, brambles, mint. probably not the effect desired though.

Perhaps some creative thought is required he how about levelling the
whole plot and filling it up with lots of gorgeous plants in pots that would
look good at the new place?

maybe you'd better call Ground Force :~)

or Aneka Rice (sp)?

--
William Tasso