Old 03-05-2003, 03:56 AM
Dwayne

Default Squirrel digging up my pots ARRRGGHH

I put up a squirrel feeder and filled it with sun flower seeds, kernals of
corn, and some grain. Some times in season, I added black walnuts and old
pecans. As long as I kept it full, they left everything else alone. If I
let it run out they were back.

Dwayne

"dommy" wrote in message
Hello everybody,

I have this problem. There are three of them now, they are called
squirrels but are really just rats with bushy tails.

I have grown some seedlings in pots but the little buggers keep digging
in the pots and sometimes even kill the seedling by jumping on them.

I have tried chille powder, chillies chopped up, peppers, but they
still keep digging.

Any suggestions?

Thanks very much in advance.
--