Old 03-05-2003, 04:08 AM
Ken Lutz

Default Push Lawnmower recommendation

Greetings, I agree with Ed, get a cheap one with briggs engine keep oil
changed and keep out of rain, will last years. I have a 22" murray as well
briggs 3.5 engine going on 5 years still great paid about $120.00 , Kenny

"Ed Lucarini" wrote in message
. net...
What's wrong with a Briggs and Stratton? Mine went for fifteen years back
when I was a kid. I don't remember changing the plug more then once, and
that's all I ever did for that mower. I'm on my second one now. It's

eight
years old, paid under $150 at Wal Mart "Murray", 22 inch cut. I'm taking
better care of this one

"Iowa883" wrote in message
Just wondering what everyone's recommendation for a push mower might

be?
am used to Lawnboys and like the weight of them. But another
crankbearing/seal just went out today on me.
I am thinking of trying another brand because the price of a new lawnboy

is
sky high.

Any recommendations ?
Thanks,