Old 03-05-2003, 07:56 AM
Myke Ovel

Default REGARDS

To: President/Director

DEAR FRIEND,

I am the chairman of the Contract Award Committee, of
the Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources, Nigeria.

I am in search of an agent to assist us in the
transfer of (USD$10m) and subsequent investment in
properties in your country. You will be required to:

(1) Assist in the transfer of the said sum

(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment

(3) Assist us in purchase of properties.

If you are interested to assist us in this regard, you
shall be giving 20% of the total sum. You should
please send your telephone number so that i can call
you for more information.

YOURS SINCERELY,
Myke Ovel

Get a free email address - A href="http://box.ms/"http://box.ms/A