Old 03-05-2003, 12:44 PM
Purchgdss

Default Slug attractive plants

I must say I was very surprised to find that Oenthera Speciosca is SLUG HEAVEN.
I will go out with my trusty flashlight and scissors and find them with their
full yellow bellies eating the pollen and petals of this flower (the petals are
pink, they LOVE the pollen), especially after a rain. And not just little
ones, I'm finding my 3-4" monsters inside the bent over flower heads.

Well, to say that I find 20-30 each trip past the bed is an understatement.
You'd think that I'd have wiped out the entire colony by now, but Noooooooooo
They seem to come from elsewhere.

What other unexpected plants have you found that these nasties love?

Just my 2 cents.........
Christine