Old 24-01-2003, 01:53 AM
Tom Jaszewski

Default Best Grass for an Active Dog?

On 23 Jan 2003 07:52:10 -0800, (Beecrofter) wrote:

Sunny yard. Atlanta area. Very active dog who has torn up the (already
sparse) yard at my new (15 year old) house during the course of endless
frisbee and tennis ball chasing.

Thoughts? Opinions? Wanna help me prep the soil and lay sod sometime in
May?

KB

There aren't any .

Best bet would be to divide the yard and let one side heal while the
other side is abused.

We have large turf areas roamed by tigers. Adequate organics turned
into the soil along with compost tea treatments and we are actually
getting the grass to grow and replace less.

Regards,

tomj

"Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution.
Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still savages."

- Thomas Edison