Old 24-01-2003, 03:52 AM
zhanataya

Default Blueberries in a pot

On Fri, 24 Jan 2003 01:50:50 GMT, Tom Jaszewski
wrote:

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003 20:05:57 GMT, zhanataya
wrote:

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003 14:18:26 GMT, Tom Jaszewski
wrote:

mycorrhizae

Tom if it is close enough to be corrected it is close enough to get
the information communicated. Who made Webster the be all to end all
anyway. ;-)

zhan

Not close enough to efficiently get the information.!
Silliness aside, I have a supply of all the available species. Email
me and I'll happily send enough to inoculate a pot
or two. I have a large order coming next week of seven species.

Regards,

tomj

Thanks tom, I appreciate you generosity. E-mail on the way.

B/R zhan