Old 24-01-2003, 04:39 AM
Zeuspaul

Default 5 inches of snow!

loonyhiker wrote:

Hi all! We had 5 inches of snow that came after 1am today. They cancelled
most schools and businesses here. I felt my camellia bush even shiver as I
walked by her. Tonight it is supposed to get so cold here that the
wind-chill will 10 degrees below zero! brrrrr. Is it warm anywhere? If you
have some warm air, please send some my way! I'm ready to do some gardening.

loony
South Carolina

The nights are rather chilly here in north county San Diego....low
forties.....brrrr However the days are a bit on the warm side. I prefer the
high sixties to low seventies. It looks like we will see eighty this
weekend...probably just for an hour or two at mid day and then it should cool
down again.

Here is the forecast.

Tonight
Partly cloudy. Patchy fog with visibility less than one
quarter mile at times. Lows in the low 40s to low 50s.

Friday
Mostly sunny. Patchy fog with visibility less than one
quarter mile at times in the morning then haze in the
afternoon. Highs in the lower 70s to near 80.

Friday Night
Mostly clear. Patchy fog with visibility less than one
quarter mile at times. Lows in the lower 40s to lower 50s.

Saturday
Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s to lower 80s.

Saturday Night
Mostly clear. Lows in the 40s.

Sunday
Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s to mid 80s.